Thursday, November 8, 2007

It's Diwali and i am opening my account

With a score blog accounts opened and untended, i have made a resolution to do what i have wanted for a long long time.....blogging!! With so many avid bloggers around me, i got infected too by the blog virus....

Ok, how about a snap shot of my 25 yrs life, here we go:

0 - 8 yrs - Schooling at P.S.B.B, Chennai - first broken tooth, n-number of brawls

9-13 yrs - Schooling at DAV, Mogappair - had my first major crush at this place

14-17 yrs - Schooling at Don Bosco, Egmore - a twist in my life was and will be this school...

18-22 yrs - Graduation from P.S.G Tech - one word to describe it all "Awesome"

22-24 yrs - Corporate working started - roamed the entire breadth and width of India, Registhan mein theen saal - aur kuch chahiye?

25th yr - Back in Chennai - God, i am havin a lovely time over here


No comments: